Vivian Meazza wrote:

I enter the loop in a shallow dive, 2nd stage boost on, 350 kts, pull baaack the stick and the model rolls violently and does not enter the loop ... Works fine in other models so it's not the obvious - the joystick. But I expect I'm doing something wrong.

Yup. Specifically, you are doing a snap roll. If you can keep the the AOA down, the plane won't stall and go into a snap roll. You could also try adding some flaps, but I'm not sure if that would bleed off too much energy. Best to just make the loop bigger. Remember, pull back a little, and the plane goes up. Pull back a lot, and the plane goes down ... fast.

Josh