On Thursday 22 April 2004 21:34, Jon S Berndt wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 20:49:25 +0200
>
>   Durk Talsma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Well, that's right. It happened in  that order :-) When I first tried
> >ground, and
>
> Hmm.  I think this would be the first thing to address.  I don't know
> why the aircraft would start up above the ground like that ...

Yeah, that's what I thought as well. my guess is that this is somehow related
to the initial trimming procedure. I've attached the output from flightgear.
If you're interested, I can send you the output from aeromatic, and my
aircraft-set.xml file.
----------------------
This aircraft model is an ALPHA release!!!

This aircraft model may not even properly load, and probably will not fly as
expected.

Use this model for development purposes ONLY!!!

  Trim Results:
          Altitude AGL:  15.00  wdot: -2.28e+01 Tolerance: 1e-03
           Pitch Angle:  -1.55  qdot: -5.92e+00 Tolerance: 1e-04

  Trim Statistics:
    Total Iterations: 61
    Sub-iterations:
    wdot:   0 average:  0.00  successful:   0  stability:  2.00
    qdot:   0 average:  0.00  successful:   0  stability:  2.00
    Run Count: 736
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~>