On Saturday 24 April 2004 14:50, Erik Hofman wrote:
> Innis Cunningham wrote:
> > Also the further back you put the CofG the higher off the ground the A/C
> > seems to start.
>
> This almost sounds like and axis mismatch. Is the gear located in the
> structural frame or in the body frame?

It actually reminds me that during one of my tweaks I noticed that I found the
aircraft to flip-over sideways, while I was only moving either gears or CoG
forward or backward. I didn't give it much thougth then, and therefore don't
remember the exact parameters that made this happen. But, would it be
possible than that specifically in the JSB trimming routine somehow.

I feel it's still a bit premature, but if anybody wants to play with the MD11
files, I could offer them for cvs inclusion. Who should I send them to? Curt?
Erik?

Cheers,
Durk