On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:18:22 -0400
 David Megginson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Andy Ross wrote:

The Beech 99 is a turboprop, which means that YASim is going to
need new code to support it.  I'd be happy to write it if someone
decides they want to go that way.

As of yesterday, Dave Luff had sent me his new implementation of FGPiston (JSBSim), that includes support for turbo/supercharging. I've got a few tweaks to add to the files (almost all for documentation purposes), and then I'll commit it to JSBSim CVS. Additionally, we are very near getting a version of Digital DATCOM that produces output in JSBSim config file format (for the AERODYNAMICS section), thanks to Bill Galbraith (www.holycows.net ... .com ??). So, this could be an aircraft we might want to try modeling, too. Dave Culp has been looking at pairing a turbine and a prop, IIRC, so we can finally test this capability of JSBSim. There's lots more, too.

Jon