David Megginson said:

> ... is the best idea I've read so far, though I don't remember who suggested it.

I agree,  but we have more time.  Even though it sounded good, the reservation
I had was that even though we all know the connection,  it is really too
generic.  First thing I thought of was "NewsForge".

Maybe it would be good to focus on something maybe a little less clever but
serves to promote the project...by making sure "FlightGear" is in the name.
Kind of like the "OpenOffice.org Newsletter",  except maybe just a bit more
catchy than that. "MozillaNews" is another example and they even have a cute
little airplane logo:  mozillanews.org :-)

Best,

Jim