On Fri, 7 May 2004 20:03:22 +0200
 Durk Talsma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Jon,

That was me. The problem was that upon initialization the aircraft tumbles over and settles on the runway with a bang. Innis Cunningham discovered that we could solve the problem in part by moving the main gears and CoG forward to 850 units or less. We have a version in cvs now which still shows the problem. I made the original version using aeromatic.

Please let me know whether I need to resend you the files. I can't do it today anymore though.

Yes, I suppose I can get it from the base package CVS, but it would be easier if you had a moment if you could send me the latest aircraft and engine files (unless the engine has not changed).

Jon