On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 17:35:31 -0000
 "Jim Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mathias Fröhlich said:

On Mittwoch, 7. Juli 2004 17:30, Jim Wilson wrote:
> There doesn't seem to be support for the std::numeric_limits references
> added in the June update. Can we work around this?
Done in JSBSim's cvs.

Please check out a new version.

I don't see anything in JSBSim CVS that addresses this problem. Did you read the later posts?

Jim:

If you are browsing CVS, there is a lag between what is committed and what is presented, I think. If you downloaded from CVS and there is still a problem, that would be surprising - CVS is "immediate." Are you still seeing the offending code?

Jon