Vivian Meazza wrote:

There should also be a version with the legacy code, and that does fly (or
rather, does for me), although the performance is a bit down. I don't think
that there is an error in the code, but I'll double check with the legacy
version

Thanks. It's a beautiful model, by the way. There is a real Spitfire based at my home airport -- I actually gave up my parking place for it during our Fly Day a couple of weeks ago. It's normally over on the south field, but I love watching it take off when it's at our end of the airport. If only the plane had an extra seat ...

All the best,

David