I wrote

> Sent: 09 July 2004 09:53

Back up with an upgraded machine - 2.8 Mhz P4, 512 Ram, Gforce 5200. I've
rebuilt Cywin, and FGFS-CVS. I've just copied the latest version of the
Spitfire from FGFS-0.9.4, where it was working, after a fashion, to
FGFS-CVS. All the files. Now it won't fly, as David pointed out. Back to the
drawing board!

Regards

Vivian