Curtis L. Olson wrote:
Erik Hofman wrote:

Jon S Berndt wrote:

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:34:16 -0500
 "Curtis L. Olson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ok, then how do you explain a frisbee that can curve either way, even though it's always thrown with the same direction of spin. And please include the coriolis effect in your explanation (now that it is implimented in JSBSim.)

Thank you. :-)

Gyroscopic stabilization and tilt.

Which gets us to the one milion dollar question: "Can you frisbee on mars?"

You can, but south of the equator it will break the opposite direction.

I like it when people share their valuable experiences ... :-) So, the next time I'm there I'll be careful !

--------
Boris