Melchior FRANZ said:

> * Jeff Sinsay -- Saturday 07 August 2004 16:28:
> > Yes indeed, when looking from the top down American Helicopters
> > rotate-counter clockwise, while European/Russian Helis rotate
> > clockwise.
>
> Yes, that's widely known. But nobody would seriously assume that
> anywhere the collective lever is pushed down to raise, and pulled up
> to sink. And that's what we were talking about. And implying that
> Austria would do it that braindead way isn't exactly friendly.
> (And that's even ignoring the fact that the bo was mostly built
> in Germany.) But anyway.   ;-)

And I've yet to see a joystick that has a lever that pulls up!  This should
probably just default to what folks expect rather than pretending we've got a
"realistic" solution.  Maybe single property value that would cause the
mapping to reverse (e.g. --invert-throttle-control-mapping) would make sense?

Best,

Jim