Hello all,

I'm trying to use a ballistic sub-model to simulate a bomb but the parent
a/c's speed and pitch etc. doesn't seem to be inherited i.e. the bomb appears
to have no initial velocity and the pitch doesn't match that of the a/c.

The sub-model.xml I'm using is below.  Some of the settings are for de-bugging
ones for a bomb would be <speed> and <eda>

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<PropertyList>

  <submodel>
    <name>redbeard</name>
    <model>Aircraft/EE-Canberra/Models/RedBeard.xml</model>
    <trigger>/controls/armament/red-beard-released</trigger>
    <speed>0.0</speed>
    <repeat>true</repeat>
    <delay>1.0</delay>
    <count>-1</count>