Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> ..what had me wondering is the eng-rpm in the turbine-engine section,
> where these word of wisdom appears:  ;o)

And what would you propose?  Turbine RPM is almost never quoted in
real units, but in percentages.  Where is appropriate, the
documentation tells you to specify "engine RPM".  Where it is not
appropriate, it tells you to use "shaft RPM".  It even explains why.

Seriously, if you want a change, ask for it.  All you are doing right
now is nitpicking and pissing me off.  So, let me ask this just once,
nicely, before I start yelling: is there an *actual* change to the
YASim parser or documentation that you would like to see?

Andy