> From: Josh Babcock
>
> Did someone change the property browser so you can't watch the values
> change in real time? How do I get this back?
>
> Josh

Which property are you looking at?  It has been a very long time, so I might be
a little off here.  IIRC the a property node is only updated if the responsible
subsystem (e.g. the FDM interface) writes to it.  If that subsystem does not
write to the property then the property only gets updated when the property
picker does a read which is bound to a getter in the responsible subsystem.

My guess is something changed in the subsystem you want data from,  probably by
someone trying to save cpu cycles.

BTW, if this is what has happened, developers should note that the flightgear
will in many cases (probably most cases) run FASTER if the subsystem that owns
a property updates it once every frame.

Of course there might be a bug in the latest property system work...but the
code I have, which is fairly recent, still shows some real time updates in the
property picker.

Best,

Jim