Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> Andy Ross wrote:
> > Yeah, but that's a bug.  There is only one manifold pressure.
> > Surely you don't want *both* "mp-inhg"
> > and "supercharger-output-inhg", which mean exactly the same
> > thing.
>
> ..I beg to differ; flow always means there are flow losses.

The discussion was about software, not engines.  If you really
want to nit, we should be modelling the MP as a 3D scalar field,
so that the user can decide where to put the probe.  :)

The point was that there is no need for a new property to
represent the value displayed by the manifold pressure gauge.

Andy