Martin Spott wrote:

Ralf Gerlich wrote:

[...] This is quite a good field for improvement in FlightGear if you're unable to help with the coding. Let's see what comes around with Martin Spott's PostGIS server.

I'm currently on my way populating the database.
Curt, does the script 'TerraGear/src/Prep/TGVPF/process.sh' in CVS
represent the current state of what you would use for a scenery build ?

I think it's pretty close. It takes too long to run the entire script for the whole world so I probably copy/pasted lines out of it and ran smaller sections by hand, but otherwise it should be pretty close. There is room for preferencial adjustments as well. Once you start digging into a scenery build, you might come up with some of your own ideas and preferences for how things should be done.