On September 15, 2005 10:00 am, Andy Ross wrote:
> Ampere K. Hardraade wrote:
> > Anway, I like the idea of having a dedicated online message
> > board for FlightGear.  The primary reason why I like online
> > message board is that all the posts in a topic are grouped
> > under one thread and are sorted by dates, which is more
> > organized in my opinion.
>
> This is another situation where a "pro forum" post has more to do
> with bad email client software than it does with email as a
> whole.

Nope.  I can sort mails by thread, date, and author fine.  It's just that I
feel a message board is more organized.  In anycase, it doesn't matter, as
majority of the developers object to the idea of switching to a message
board.

On September 15, 2005 05:39 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> probably we could think of a support forum...
>
> Thorben

I agree.  I think it is an advantage to have an online message board for the
users.  Having an online community for users to be in will make people more
incline to stay, thus culturing more loyal users.

Ampere