On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 16:55, Jon Stockill wrote:
> Steve Hosgood wrote:
>
> > 3) It was broken in 0.9.8 but is fixed now. I *think* I may have tried
> > it in 0.9.9 with the same results. Not sure. Can't check right now.
>
> It'll still be the same. The C172 doesn't use the generic autopilot code
> - it has a KAP140 autopilot model - which is controlled by clicking the
> buttons on the device in the cockpit.

Others wrote with much the same info.

Guys, this is a 1.0.0 killer.

I knew there was an autopilot on the cockpit display, but on my monitor
at home (1024x768) it was a bit difficult to read. So, like any random
punter would, I figured that the (fully functioning) autopilot dialog
box would be an alternative interface to the *same bloody autopilot*.
Not so, it appears.

If we want to have FG 1.0.0 laughed at by one and all on release day,
this is the way to go. Pleeeeeeese fix it?

Can anyone else point out instances where a non-greyed-out menu item or
dialog box offers what looks like an alternative UI for a cockpit
instrument, but actually does nothing of the sort?

Any other related inconsistencies?

Steve