Melchior FRANZ wrote:
* Roberto Inzerillo -- Wednesday 22 February 2006 19:43:

I've set two animations with one condition each; the conditions compare the current sun-angle-rad with a fixed value; one condition should make the Needle light on, the second condition should bring the Needle back to no emission.

That's a bug. Static values are only initially set. But, of course, they
should always be set again if a condition is present and has changed. I'll
soon submit a fix.

That means I can only change the color emission property of a 3d model once per flightgear session (with such an approach) then the model is ztuck to that emission value and there's no way (until next fgfs release) to bring it back to previous emission state. Is that the way it works now?

   Roberto