Hi,

Stefan Seifert schrieb:
Paul Surgeon wrote:

That EasyJet repaint looks much better than the UA one.
Would be nice to replace the one in CVS.

I'd say, that depends on how much EasyJet.com is willing to pay for the advertising ;)

Mind you: EasyJet.com might want us to pay for using their trademark. :-/ EasyJet is especially known for going against anything similar to easy*. Apparently they got their trademark registered in Europe for all categories and seem to get through with the argument that anything starting with "easy" does resemble their trademark too far. I heard that from a friend getting into trouble for his company name "easylink".

Wasn't there a story about some flightsim jet painting and the respective airline crying havoc?

Cheers,
Ralf