Folks:
There is a 0.9.10 version of FlightGear and SimGear in RPM form suitable for Fedora Core 2,3,4 on:

ftp://tallyho.bc.nu/pub/steve/flightgear/

Would the main FlightGear site maintainers (and mirror-site managers) please grab these and throw them in the existing "RPMs for Fedora Core" directory ASAP? You could replace the 0.9.9 versions or keep them "just in case". These RPMs require the openal-* and plib-* RPMs that are already on the download site. Please hand-delete "simgear-0.3.7-1grk.i386.rpm" that is *still* lying around and probably confusing everyone!

Please also flag the fact that we've still got an issue with Fedora Core 5. This is because FC5 ships with freeglut 2.4 and there's a bug in that version that kills FlightGear. I'm working on it, but I'm either going to have to compile with the SDL option to replace freeglut for FC5 or make the RPM specifically require freeglut version 2.2, and ship a special "freeglut22" RPM to provide such a thing on FC5.

Trouble is, I'm not running FC5 (yet).

Decisions, decisions.
I'm just snowed under right at the moment.

Steve