On Fri, 19 May 2006 14:28:54 +0200
Frederic Bouvier wrote:

> And the Paris scenery is not finished. I have a whole bunch of models
> to send to Jon.

Hey Fred, are the procedures that you and Emmanuel have had to go through
to convert the X-Plane scenery fairly straightforward?  Is it something
that other people can just jump in and do fairly easily, and thus get a
lot of stuff converted over?  (in cases where licensing issues aren't a
roadblock)

-c

                (remove "snip-me." to email)