Hi,

Ralf Gerlich schrieb:
> However, given proper tools - which is what TaxiDraw is going for - we
> can make the tool support the user, by, e.g., automatically placing
> lines of borderlights around any new pavement polygon and allow the user
> to edit them or remove them as they wish.

Erm...I just wanted to add, that I don't mean that TaxiDraw isn't a
proper tool right now %-) The intention was to express the direction of
TaxiDraw towards a more flexible tool with the possibility for more
high-level support in airport editing.

At least that is my vision, and it seems that TaxiDraw-master Dave Luff
seems to like that vision. Am I wrong, Dave? ;-)

Cheers,
Ralf