* Maik Justus -- Sunday 16 July 2006 22:26:
> -do you have a sample of the sound, the bo produces when flown through
> narrow turns (I would call this a "flapping sound")?.

No, but I guess one could fake that by taking the 2blade helicopter
sound and blend it in. I'll try once I know how the "stall" value
looks like.

> -it seems, that the rpm-meter is limited to 100%. Due to autorotation,
> the rotor-rpm exceeds this value sometimes.

Yes, turbine and rotor RPM were limited to 100%. Both were faked as
there was no simulated turbine behind it, and the rotor rpm was
constant. I've committed a change that allows 140% for both now,
which is the maximum scale value. The dual-tacho needs to be fixed
anyway. Not only doesn't it have a frame, it also has only two
hands, when there should be three, and thicker ones, too.

> -the speed-indicator seems to indicate not only the fraction in the
> x-direction.

No, it seems to only show the forward direction. What makes you think
it doesn't? Do you consider wind from ahead?

> I do not know, how the real thing works, but I assume, that
> it only shows the x-fraction (and only if it is positive).

So do I and so it should work already.

> -I will add an torque-property for the torque-meter (is on my todo-list)

Excellent. That's only faked now, too.

m.