On 1/24/07, Melchior FRANZ wrote:

* Curtis Olson -- Wednesday 24 January 2007:
>     http://www.bomots.de/flightgear/index.htm
>
> Bomots has just published a FlightGear book in the German language.  The
> title is "FlightGear kompakt", ISBN: 3-939316-12-1.

Umm, but how is it the "official" FlightGear-user handbook.
In which way is it "official"? Authorized in any way? Or is
it just TFM (The FlightGear Manual) translated? Just
marketing speak?! Yes probably ...

I guess the first one to publish/print a book gets to call their's
official?  As long as no one else is publishing anything, who's to
complain?  :-) It is not a simple translation of the FlightGear manual we
have online, it is an "original" work written from scratch (as best as I can
tell.)

Regards,

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson - University of Minnesota - FlightGear Project
http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/  http://www.humanfirst.umn.edu/