* Stewart Andreason -- Saturday 10 March 2007:
> Perhaps the improvements I made, regarding VTOL or vertical hovering, with
> bindings to joystick and now keyboard, could be integrated into your ufo?
> Would I check out the current cvs to make proposed patches?

It's not really "my" UFO, although I kind-of maintain it ATM. It's more
a common project property. But yes, for submitting a patch you should
check out the CVS version, and make a "cvs diff" against it. You should
be aware that the UFO is primarily a means to explore the scenery, to take
screenshots, for scenery object placement etc. An UFO cockpit and fancy
"realistic" flight behavior might not be compatible with this purpose.
We'd have to take a look at this first. In the end it might be desirable
to have two *-set.xml files: one boring development version, and one "real"
UFO.

> Also, the formula to make the shadow shrink with altitude could be
> a useful idea.

Er ... what?

> Many new screenshots available, (but only 4 Mb per hour)

Some of them look really nice.  :-)

m.