Hi Martin,
Martin Spott schrieb am 24.06.2007 23:27:
> Hi Maik,
>
> Maik Justus wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> But I won't wait for the bug fixed in OpenAL, if the way to get
>> realistic Doppler effect is as simple as it is.
>>

> Did you compare the price that FlightGear pays for knowingly
> introducing and carrying along such a 'hack' on one side with the net
> benefit for the flight simulator FlightGear on the other side ?

Did you really had a look to the patch?
Did you really understand, how it works?
Did you really saw, that under non Windows systems the original OpenAL
code is used?
Did you really recognized, that you can remove it by deleting a few
lines between #if[n]def and #endif?

What is the price, that flightgear has to pay? Please explain, what you
mean.

If you have any argument against the patch, please let us know.

>       Martin.

Maik