Maik Justus wrote:

> Yes, no problem to wait for an answer on the OpenAL-devel list. I read
> through the archive and found a long thread in september 2005, where
> they fixed some Doppler bugs. Probably it was our bug. Don't know, when
> this will go into a release. Do we really want to depend on a svn build?

Well, the only problem here would be Linux since it's implementation is
not yet officially at version 1.1 but both the Windows and Mac-OS
implementations have been at version 1.1 for several months now.
Since it seems to be a Windows problem it's not a matter of depending on
a svn build or not.
Erik