On Thursday 05 July 2007 15:39, Thomas Förster wrote:
> Am Donnerstag 05 Juli 2007 14:21 schrieb Vivian Meazza:
> You need the trafficmanager for testing the ground radar? Else turning it
> off should be perfectly ok...
>
> > Yesterday, before Durk's latest upload, FG here was running for about 10
> > mins before it reliably crashed when running traffic- manager
>
> It crashed reliably? Under which circumstances, i.e. what cmdline options
> etc. It would be nice to know the 'recipe for reproduction'.

Okay should be fixed now. I saw a compiler warning this morning, while
preparing a new patch and asked Thomas to investige, before proceeding with
that patch. As it turns out, the crash was not introduced by Thomas' new
code, but merely uncovered inconsistency in the existing "getter" functions
in FGAirport.  FGAirport::getId() was returning a copy (whereas the nearly
identical getName() is returning a reference).

Thanks to Melchior's valgrind report, I also found a rather obscure (in terms
of calling sequence) initialization bug in TrafficRecord. Should be fixed now
as well. New stuff is committed.

Cheers,
Durk