On 7/5/07, Csaba Halász <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi John!
>
> Impressive list of features, thanks.
> During my IFR flights I also noted the barber-pole and the localizer
> service volume issues, nice to see them fixed. The whole atmospheric
> thing sounds terribly important, too, but I lack knowledge to judge
> that.

I too find the vast majority of this feature list *very* desirable. I
have been using FlightGear as a sort of serious self-study in
preparation for the time when I can afford to get my private pilot
certificate, and in my "ground school" self study, I have noticed
these areas where FG could improve, and I'm pleased to see this fine
work, which I hope finds its way into CVS.

--
Hans Fugal
Fugal Computing