On 07/06/2007 02:56 PM, Thomas Förster wrote:

> Hmm, rereading your post this probably was a misunderstanding. You were
> referring to doppler effect related commits, weren't you?

Yes.  Perhaps I clipped too much context;  I thought
the Subject: line would be sufficient contex.  Sorry.

To repeat:

I am using CVS OSG, up to date as of late yesterday (the 5th).

With this version I observe:
   -- Middle marker audio is strongly shifted.
   -- ATIS audio is strongly shifted.

Please tell me where to find whatever patches are needed to
deal with these bugs.