On 7/10/07, Csaba Halász <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 7/1/07, Csaba Halász <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > Here is a new version of my radar patch.
>
> ... again ;)
>
> > *** This is still for OSG only ***
>
> ... still.

Changes:
* Sync'd to HEAD (removed AI.diff, it is now in cvs)
* Added hack workaround for reinit (something overwrites the view &
position properties after the reinit handler, can't find what) Thanks
to Vivian for pointing out this bug.
* apt.dat.gz contains tower agl height, so add apt elevation

--
Csaba