On 7/18/07, Csaba Halász <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 7/10/07, Csaba Halász <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On 7/1/07, Csaba Halász <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Hello!
> > >
> > > Here is a new version of my radar patch.

As my old ISP deleted my pages, I uploaded this version to
http://files-upload.com/files/485514/atc-20070717.tgz. Sorry for the
inconvenience.
If there are no objections I'd like to get this committed so that
others can also work on it. As a reminder: ATC.diff is against data
dir, panel-bg.rgb should be replacing the current one, and fg.diff
applies to the source tree and contains all other patches.

--
Thanks,
Csaba/Jester