AnMaster wrote:

>I'm wondering if it is possible to request landsat based scenery of some
>specific area (like that was done for LinuxTag and EAA Oshkosh), if yes I
>would like to request such scenery for the area around KSFO. That area looks
>really bad (with a hill in the middle of the terminal for example.

Landsat imagery is used to determine the landclass if I understand well,
this won't change the elevation of the terrain. This elevation is
allways wrong where you have buildings, the radar that mesures the
height can hit the terrain or the roof of a building. I don't know if
there are tools to edit this kind of data.

HJ.