On lun 12 novembre 2007, David Megginson wrote:
> On 12/11/2007, gerard robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Wouldn't it be better to say first which mains features will not have an
> > official KEY dedicated ?
>
> I think it's shorter to decide which ones *will* have an official key
> dedicated -- that's what the list is for.
>

> All the best,
>

> David
Do you mean wait and see  ?

Developing a model is not so easy, and the less time we spend on it, the best
it is, i told my disappointment regarding   the use of "L" and your change
ignoring the Carrier features (probably because it is not civilian).
I know that cvs could get permanent modifications, but i know when a user has
in mind the "how to process , with which key" it takes some time to learn the
new.
Vivian said it before "Any major change would require our users (and
developers to unlearn the old and relearn the new. Unlikely to win many
friends".

Regards

--
GĂ©rard