Hello Gerard,

it's generic. I need to check, which helicopters are doing it "correct"
and which helicopters are doing it as one would expect (0 deg  =
forward) and which helicopters do not depend on this flapping angle (you
can use cone-deg, roll-deg and cone-deg instead). Maybe it is easier to
modify the source than to modify many helicopters.

Maik