On Sunday 16 December 2007 05:51, Curtis Olson wrote:

> Perhaps a short term fix would be to simply move the lights so they align
> properly with the existing terminal building.  An even simpler fix would be
> to temporarily remove them until after the release.  I've only had a chance
> to take a brief look around the new scenery so I hope there aren't other
> significant issues as well.  I did notice 2 doubled up glide slope
> structures between the ends of 28L and 28R.

For now, I've commented-out all references to the light-pole in the default
scenery related stg files. While at it, I also took the liberty of commenting
out the static aircraft, as they (at least the 747) were occasionally overrun
by AI traffic. I hope these changes are acceptable to everyone. If not, it's
fairly easy to undo them. For that reason, I decided to go ahead and commit
these changes to the base package, so everybody will have a chance to look.

In general, I do consider the new scenery an improvement, and considering that
this release will ship under the V1.0 number a good argument for trying to
get as many aspects of the program up to date as possible. For now, I really
hope that the seahawk missing texture file really is the only correction
we're waiting for.

FWIW, I'm probably out of email contact until tonight, as my father and my
sister (along with her family) will be visiting today. Hopefully we can roll
up the base package tonight.

Cheers,
Durk