* Csaba Halász -- Saturday 22 December 2007:
> Well, the FGAICarrier code already finds catapult and wire nodes,
> maybe we can just add them to the property tree there?

But it does so as an OSG node visitor with intersection testing
done by OSG, or something. One could certainly get the values out,
but that would be a lot more work. And how many new carriers again
do you think we'll have in the next five years? 3? 4? I'm not sure
if it's worth it. Not that I object.

BTW: tens of millimeters are probably not required  :-)

m.