Hi All,

I've been tracking down why the VSI on the pittss1c has stopped working. It uses
the Aircraft/Instruments-3d/vsi-6/vsi-3d.xml model.

Looking at the change log, there was a change in the property it uses from

/instrumentation/vertical-speed-indicator/indicated-speed-fpm

/instrumentation/inst-vertical-speed-indicator/indicated-speed-fpm

3 weeks ago. Unfortunately, the latter property doesn't exist for the pitts
model.

Syd - you did this as part of a bunch of changes to the Aerostar, presumably to
make the needle more sensitive. From a cursory glance at the Aerostar, I haven't
been able to work out what you did exactly, but it would be good to make it more
generic so that the instrument can be used in other aircraft again.

Could you post some instructions, or even better, update the instrument so it is
self-contained?

Thanks

-Stuart