Am Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2008 14:47 schrieb Jon Stockill:

> Has there been a recent SFO race? I was trying to find details of the
> 2006 course - there were only KML files for the 2007 races on the site
> when I was trying to find details (you'll find the courses laid out in
> the scenery - will this clash with your implementation?)
There is a flash application at
http://www.redbullcopilot.com/air_race/launch.html
where you find a lot of track layouts.
It looks like the SFO event was in 2006.

We will have some duplicate pylons if they are in the scenery. I place them
using the dynamic object placement from nasal (the one the ufo uses to place
objects, too). The coordinates come from a XML file that is supplied.
I thought this is a good attempt so we don't have these pylons dappled all
around the world wherever a air race has taken place, but only load them on
request of a user.

Torsten