> Thank you very much for this work. Unfortunately I am not able to get it
> running. I can't see any pylon. I just want to know, if it works for
> someone else?
Hi Maik,

please check:
did you use the --prop=/sim/rbar/filename=Berlin_2006.xml argument?
is the Berlin_2006.xml file in your $HOME/.fgfs directory?
is the rbar.nas in your $FGROOT/data/Nasal directory?
do you see the terminal building to your right?
are there any messages on the console?
There should be:
<quote>
Initializing Air Race Berlin 2006
going to airport EDDI
RaceManager: creating gateModel Start/Finish
RaceManager: creating gateModel Blue Gate 1
RaceManager: creating gateModel Blue Gate 2
RaceManager: creating gateModel Red Gate 1
RaceManager: creating gateModel Blue Gate 3
RaceManager: creating gateModel Red Quadro
RaceManager: creating gateModel Blue Gate 4
RaceManager: creating gateModel Blue Gate 5
RaceManager: creating gate 01 for model Start/Finish type=horizontal
heading=090 width=18
... much more of these ...
Next gate: 01(Start/Finish) - Bank: 0 - Heading: 090
</quote>

Torsten