Hi,

my first thought was: "Why? Should not _all_ fly together and not separated?". Having thought about the proposal for some time, I changed my opinion and like the idea. I personally appreciate it a lot when there is a player online taking over ATC, because I like the realism and do not feel constrained by "obeying" to ATC's commands - quite the contrary!

If possible, I would even go a step further and aim at implementation of a realistic crash/demolition model for the realistic server. I read about a "follow-me car" in another thread and perhaps creating such a car for flightgear could result in other realistic airport vehicles (fire trucks, busses, supply trucks...) interacting with the aircrafts/pilots.

Tobias Ramforth
begin:vcard
fn:Tobias Ramforth
n:Ramforth;Tobias