On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 5:03 AM, James Turner wrote:

> (mostly for Fred, I guess)

Hi James,

I'll defer to Fred's expertise here, but I'm pretty sure that #include
<windows.h> does several magic things that are required for a clean compile
on the windows platform.

It wouldn't surprise me if the standard hello world example for windows is:

#include <windows.h>
main() {
  printf("Hello world\n");
}

I'm pretty sure this can't go.

Curt.

Whilst cleaning up various headers and includes, I've noticed quite a

Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/