(mostly for Fred, I guess)

Whilst cleaning up various headers and includes, I've noticed quite a
few files including windows.h, via a section like:

#ifdef HAVE_WINDOWS_H
#  include <windows.h>
#endif

Many of these files have no obvious reason to be relying on platform
specific code, and I think that the MSVC standard library is now good
enough to pull in windows.h if it's required by support functions
(hopefully never). I believe gl.h on Windows requires windows.h to be
pulled in, but the <osg/GL> wrapper we're using now takes care of that.

So, if someone with access to Win32 fancies doing a quick audit in FG
and SG of these, feel free. My (optimistic) hope would be that they
can *all* die, since virtually all of our platform code is now in osg,
but I'm sure there will be a couple of exceptions. (Timing, maybe?
Sockets?)

In any case, it would be good to get windows.h out of all the headers,
so it's at least only dragged in per compilation unit.

Regards,
James