I've now committed two patches provided by James Turner that does a lot
of header and declaration  cleanups;

*  SG_USING_STD is now replaced by: using std::
*  SG_GL_H is replaced by <osg/GL>
*  SG_GLU_H is replaces by <osg/GLU>
* All STL_* includes are replaced by their proper names

As far as I can tell I didn't break anything in the process but Frederic
just beat me with the windows.h commit :)

Anyway, despite the fact that no user will ever notice any difference I
highly appreciate the time James put into it since this *is* important
every once in a while.

Erik