On 08/25/2008 02:45 PM, Curtis Olson wrote:

> Can you further explain what the bug involves?  In my experience, placing
> the aircraft on the glide slope several miles out and flying the glide slope
> all works fine, or am I missing something here?

In my experience, the "glideslope" initialization feature has never
worked.  Not even once.  I've tried it maybe 50 times on 10 occasions
over the past two years.  I tried it again just now.

Details vary:
 *) If I specify distance and slope, a negative absolute altitude is
  one of the common results,
 *) If I specify altitude and slope, a wildly incorrect position is
  one of the common results.
 *) If I try it more than once, without exiting and restarting fgfs,
  NaN position with NaN altitude is one of the common results.