On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 11:38 AM, Martin Spott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I repeat: You have not shown to have a point against introducing an
> official (or 'authoritative') GIT mirror. Please explain to me what you
> consider to be unprofessional about this claim ?

I have never attempted to make a point against introducing an authoritative
GIT mirror.  I have only suggested that we do one thing at a time because I
am a terrible multi-tasker and my non-work time has limits.  I would like to
take a serious look at migrating from CVS to SVN first.  Then I am willing
to take a serious look at GIT.  I have suggested that the process of taking
a serious look at GIT does involve taking a serious look at all the
platforms it supports because there are reports of potential problems.  That
is a hurdle we need to clear.  We have established that none of us know if
it's a small hurdle, a big hurdle, or no hurdle at all, but that will be
part of the process of taking a serious look at GIT.  Again, I apologize if
you do not like my road map or the number of miles I am able to travel in a
day.

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/