`Did you already communicate the issue about the MK-VIII to other
> evelopers in order to get it fixed ?
>
>       Martin.

A long long time ago I tried to contact Jean for pointers .... no
response...

Well, this sounds like a case for a knowledgeable person to explain
instead of silently working around it ....instead of silently working around it

So I gather your telling me I can't change my aircraft ? The gpws issues
have been known for a long time , and I,m sure you well know that .
I wont post bugs here because of exactly this....  My past questions
were largely ignored , my minor patches were generally called crap , and
the only way to get a real discussion going seems to be introducing a
mistake or a typo.... THEN watch the discussions fly !
This used to be a friendly helpful place , but has deteriorated
drastically over the years .
There's always someone who wont pipe in until they spot that eagerly
awaited mistake.
I know I'm not the only one frustrated by the **** that goes on here, so
hopefully we can try to resort
to courtesy and respect again . In the meantime , IRC is a much
freindlier , helpful place.
Cheers