Hi Martin,

Thanks for your offer.

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 4:34 AM, Martin Spott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Note that FlightGear-cvs-bin-20081006.dmg is for Leopard only. If you
>> are using Tiger, use FlightGear-cvs-bin-20080918.dmg.
>
> I still have my PowerPC-based Mac mini, which has an ATI Radeon 9200.
> It's not too fast, but it should be sufficient for a test-ride. Would
> you recommend a preferred startup-location to trigger the fault ?

Any location will trigger the fault I guess, since it seems to be
airport/aircraft independent problem.
So try launching FlightGear with KSFO and c172p.

If you prefer launching FlightGear/CVS from command-line. please try
the following commands from
Terminal.app.

cd /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources
./fgfs.sh --airport=KSFO --aircraft=c172p

FYI,
fgfs.sh just sets DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH for osg plugins and exec fgfs with
given options.

Best,

Tat