Matthew Tippett wrote:

>For comparison, can anyone show some screenshots of MS FSX or X-Plane clouds?
>
>Regards... Matthew

FWIW here are a few pics of a 737 sim we just delivered to NASA/HCSL at
Ames.  We'll be using FlightGear on a 64bit machine with OSG and a high
end graphics system on five large screen monitors.

http://www/lfstech.com/img/hcs_one.jpg
http://www/lfstech.com/img/hcs_two.jpg
http://www/lfstech.com/img/hcs_three.jpg

We might just resurrect and extend the old Mark Harris code from a few
years back in '09; time and priorities permitting.

http://www.lfstech.com/img/sfo_clouds.jpg

Regards
JW